We are now closed until further notice.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Bar Malden is a fun and lively town centre bar that’s perfect for a family lunch or evening catch up with friends. Our menu is filled with all your favourite classic British pub grub. We’ve got burgers, steaks and so much more on our main menu. Take a look at our light bites or grazing dishes if you’re not as hungry. We’re sure you’ll find something. And to go with it, take a look at our impressive drinks menu. We make sure our bar is fully stocked with your favourites. Whether you’re looking for a pint with lads, or fancy a cocktail with the girls; we’ve got it. And if we don’t, just ask.
Find a seat downstairs and watch passers-by on the high street or take a seat upstairs and keep an eye on goings-on in the square. Our interior has a cinematic theme with plenty of bright colours, you’ll never be bored on a visit to Bar Malden. Challenge your mate to a game of darts, or make use of our free Wi-Fi and join us for a working lunch. In the warmer weather, head on outside and make yourself comfy in our outdoor area. We’re dog-friendly, so bring your four-legged friend with you.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Bar Malden, 1-3 St. George's Square, New Malden, KT3 4HG